Thursday, October 9, 2008

Food for your Face

(a.k.a. procrastination)

During a not-so-recent trip to Whole Foods, I struck up a conversation with a random girl in bulk spices. She somehow managed to convince me that I needed to purchase some French Green Clay. This clay, which contains a cornucopia of minerals (in addition to decomposed plant matter), is supposed to be great for your skin. It's sold in bulk. As such, it is relatively cheap.

After a bit of Google, I decided to mix it with avocado (moisturizes), and a splash of apple cider vinegar (promotes circulation, smoothes, and softens):


Apply, in hopes of beauty and youth:


Leave for 20 minutes.

Rinse.

The result? My skin actually feels... really, really nice. Softer, smoother, better circulation, fewer blemishes...



Back to Investment Science.

No comments: